The Open Education Challenge, launched in partnership with the European Commission, is an invitation to all innovators to submit projects, receive mentoring and seed funding through the European Incubator for Innovation in Education, and get direct access to investors from day one.
The key trends for 2014 are:
1. User Centric Design based on Context
2. Apps winning in customer engagement vs mobile web
3. Mobile differentiation is a make or break for businesses
4. Apps are transforming the way we do business
5. 2014 is not the year for wearables
6. LG strikes back while Blackberry and HTC continue to drop
7. Real-time communication with shoppers
8. Identity and privacy
9. Mobile Payment breakthrough
10. The Internet of things moves mainstream
The full presentation including insights, trends, predictions and recommendations is available here: www.slideshare.net/goldengekko/mobile-trends11
Top mobile trends 2014www.slideshare.net/goldengekko/mobile-trends11
by Golden Gekko on Jan 20, 2014
It is a clear trend. We are going to see all kind of devices connected to Internet and storing data in the Cloud
When beauty is defined by supermodels, success is defined by wealth, and fame is deified by how many followers you have on social media, Lizzie Velasquez asks the question how do you define yourself? Once labeled, “The Worlds Ugliest Woman,” Lizzie decided to turn things around and create her own definitions of what she defines as beauty and happiness.
Panel: Errores de los emprendedores (English version below)
- Jesús Monleón (@jemonleon), fundador de Offerum
- Lluis Font (@lluisfont), CEO y fundador de Zyncro
Si quieres saber cuáles son los errores más frecuentes en el emprendimiento para evitar cometerlos como emprendedor, ¡no faltes a la cita!
18.45 – Abrimos puertas
19h – Networking + Breaking Ice
20h- 21h – Charla-coloquio
Panel: Errors of entrepreneurs
Jesus Monleón (@ jemonleon), founder of Offerum
Lluis Font (@ lluisfont), CEO and founder of Zyncro
If you want to know what are the most common mistakes to avoid commit entrepreneurship as an entrepreneur, do not miss the date!
18.45 – Opening doors
19h – Networking + Ice Breaking
20h-21h – Speech + Q&A